The email address or password provided may be wrong. If you forget your password, click on "Forgot Your Password?". From there, you can enter your email address and you will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Note: If you do not see an email, please check your spam/junk folder or it might have been filtered by your email service.
Make sure you check “I’m not a Robot” on the Captcha box before hitting the “Register” or “Login” button as this is a required field. If it is not showing up, refresh your browser or use a different one.
To change your name or email address, log in to your account and click on “My Account” and then click on “Account Information”. From there you should be able to change your first and last name and email address.
To change your password, log in to your account and click on “My Account” and then click on “Account Information”. From there click on the checkbox “Change Password”, you will need to enter your current password and the password you wish to change it to and click on save.
- Log in to your account and click “My Account”
- Click on “Address Book”
- Click on “Add New Address” button
- Enter your contact information and address. You can set as default billing and/or shipping address by checking the box.
- Log in to your account and click “My Account”
- Click on “My Software”
Here you will find your Software Invoices, Product Keys, Generate Key function, and Software FAQ. If you need any more assistance, please check our Software (OOB) FAQ.
No, a Supermicro eStore account is required to place an order.
To register your Supermicro system, you must first have a registered Supermicro eStore account.
- Log in to your account and click "My Account"
- Click on "My Registered Systems"
- Click on "Add System"
- On the following page, you must enter a valid Supermicro system serial number and Customer ID only (Found only on Supermicro invoices or any related purchase documents)
- Please check the checkbox to agree to the Supermicro Agreement and click on the "Register" button to successfully add your Supermicro system.
Customer ID could be found on your Supermicro invoice or any related purchase documents. Note: Only Supermicro direct customers have a Customer ID.
No, Serial Number Checker is used for Supermicro direct customers only. If you’ve purchased from a reseller/partner, you must check with them for warranty and any other related information.
To opt in/out of the email newsletter, log into your account and click on “My Account” and then click on “Newsletter Subscriptions”. From there you can check on “General Subscription” box if you wish to subscribe to the email or uncheck it if you wish to unsubscribe to the email newsletter and then click on save.
Supermicro eStore will never sell or release any personal information.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, we protect your information using commercially technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
"Personal Information" is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from other information that Supermicro has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific person.
We collect Personal Information from you and the devices you use to access or use our Services. Categories of Personal Information we collect include, but are not limited to information:
You give us when you use our Services.
We collect automatically when you use our Service.
We collect using Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies.
We collect or obtain from other sources.
Examples/Types of Personal Information we collect:
Account Information: Tells Supermicro who you are, how to ship products to you, how to contact you, and billing information.
Passwords and IDs: Provides you with access to your profile areas and to protected content.
E-mail: Raises and/or responds to questions and to distribute information about Supermicro and its products and services.
Transactions: Shows which products and services you have requested.
Your feedback and Post-Sale Support: Provides a mechanism for you to request information or support from Supermicro.