Supermicro 2U CloudDC A+ SuperServer (AS -2015CS-TNR)
- Key Features/Applications: Web Server, Firewall Application, Cloud Computing, Compact Server, CDN, Edge Nodes, Data Center Optimized, Value laaS, DNS & Gateway Server, and Firewall Application
- CPU: Single 4th Generation AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series Processors
- Chassis: 2U / 1 Node
- Drive: 12 3.5" Hot-Swap Hybrid NVME/SATA/SAS Drive Bays
- RAM: 12 DDR5 DIMM Slots
- Network Ports: 1 RJ45 IPMI LAN Port + Flexible AIOM Option
- Ships Within 3-5 Business Days
CloudDC (Cloud Data Center) is the newest product in the Supermicro H13 family. The CloudDC product family is optimized for data centers and cloud solutions. CloudDC provides customers with the flexibility to fine-tune their configuration to get the best value.
AS -2015CS-TNR supports a single 4th generation AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series processor, 3TB DDR5-4800MHz of memory in 12 DIMM slots, and 4 PCI-E slots including 4 PCI-E 5.0 x16 (2 x FHHL and 2 x FHFL). In addition, this system has 2 flexible AIOM x16 ports so you can easily swap in 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, or 100GbE AIOM cards to support your networking requirements.
This system includes 12 hot-swappable 3.5” hybrid (NVMe, SATA, SAS) drive bays. Whether you want a system with 10 blazing fast NVMe drives or just one SATA drive, this system is capable of handling your storage needs. If you want to change or add any PCI-E or AIOM cards, the two brackets that holds the 2 PCI-E cards are all tool-less so you can easily swap out cards at ease.
If you are in the market for a server that is extremely flexible, easy to use, and future-proof, CloudDC is the server for you.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov