Liquid Cooled AI Development Platform (SYS-751GE-TNRT-NV1)
- Key Features/Applications: High-Performance Computing, AI/Deep Learning Training, AI Development
- CPU: Liquid-Cooled Dual 4th Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6444Y Processors
- GPU: Liquid-Cooled 4 NVIDIA A100 PCIe 80GB with NVLink™ Bridge (2 + 2)
- Drive: 2 1.92TB NVMe RAID 1 (OS), 4 1.92TB NVMe (Storage)
- RAM: 16 DIMM Slots with 512GB DDR5 4800MHz
- Network Ports: NVIDIA ConnectX®-6 Dx 25G
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS OS Installed
- Contact us for academic pricing
Accelerate your AI Development
The new Liquid Cooled AI development platform from Supermicro and NVIDIA is changing how AI developers advance the rapidly evolving AI-enabled world.
This new solution, including an operating system and NVIDIA AI Enterprise software, is ready to go right out of the box. Perfect for small & medium businesses or enterprise customers looking to use AI as a competitive advantage.
NVIDIA AI Enterprise Ready
End-to-end Platform for Production AI
The optional NVIDIA AI Enterprise software suite comes with a 3-year support and service subscription. This system contains four liquid-cooled NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs. With a self-contained liquid cooling system, it’s so quiet that you won’t even know it’s there. It’s perfect to use in a work setting, in a data center closet, remote office, under your desk, or even in a home environment.
Plug-and-Play for Advanced AI Developers
The AI development solution offers a complete plug-and-play package and curated experience with NVIDIA AI Enterprise support and service.
Looking for further customization? With plenty of expansion slots and thermal capacity, this flexible platform can be configured to suit your unique requirements.
|Max Number of CPU
|Max Number of GPU Support
Supermicro is coming out with a new workstation designed for the heaviest AI workloads... except... it's also designed to be quiet enough to run in your house.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov