Supermicro 2U Hyper A+ Server (AS -2125HS-TNR)
- Key Features/Applications : Virtualization, AI Inferencing & Machine Learning, Enterprise Server, Software-Defined Storage, Cloud Computing
- CPU: Dual 4th Gen AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series Processors
- Chassis: 2U / 1 Node
- Drive: 24 2.5" Hot-Swap NVMe/SATA/SAS Drive Bays
- RAM: 24 DDR5 DIMM Slots
- Network Ports: Flexible networking options with 1 AIOM networking slot
- Ships Within 3-5 Business Days
AS -2125HS-TNR supports dual 4th Gen AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series Processors and up to 6TB DDR5-4800 memory in 24 DIMM slots. In addition, this system offers flexible networking options with an AIOM slot, allowing businesses to easily pick and choose the networking card that best suit their needs.
The Hyper SuperServer product family is optimized for your 5G Core, edge, hyperconverged storage, cloud computing, and AI inferencing/machine learning needs.
AS-2125HS-TNR is an AMD-based storage-oriented platform that focuses on the compute. Going from Milan to Genoa, we moved onto PCIe Gen5 and DDR5 memory, so we doubled the amount of PCIe bandwidth that we have. We also have 128 lanes between the two CPU sockets. The fourth high-speed GMI link between the sockets is much appreciated. The system has a simple but very effective mechanism for routing and cooling the CPUs. DDR5 memory; however, is using a bit more power than the last generation of DDR4.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov